Friday 4 January 2013

Moonlighting

As some of you know, in addition to writing this blog I'm also an Admin over at Brickset. Kim at LEGO recently sent Brickset a number of new sets to review, and having got my grubby mitts on a couple of them, namely Legends of Chima Set 70102 CHI Waterfall and Super Heroes Set 10937 Batman : Arkham Asylum Breakout, I've posted reviews of the sets over at Brickset.

I wanted to briefly mention the review of Arkham Asylum here as I think the set is superb and well worth checking out. My mouth was watering at the prospect of getting my hands on this particular set from the moment I saw the first publicity shots, and it certainly didn't disappoint. You can read my Brickset review by clicking hereand if you're hungry for more you can then check out some additional pictures that I took by visiting my Flickr stream.


I'll be reviewing a couple more new sets for Brickset over the next few weeks, and hopefully at intervals thereafter, and I'll update my Offsite Set Reviews page as I go. You can find a link to the page here, under the Gimme LEGO title banner on the right of the page, or else by clicking or touching the down arrow under the title banner if you're using a mobile device.

No comments:

Post a Comment